During this course, the elderly are going to learn about the importance of online transactions, how to become part of the online world of consuming with safety, while they are going to learn about the safery measures that should be taken in order to foster e-banking and initiate transfer of money. They are going to become familiar with the purchase and home delivery of groceries, while they will increase their interaction with their friends, family membres and other users in order to increase their online transaction experience.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- i) Perform basic online transactions with safety, reducing the risk of fraud
- ii) Be supported by their families or other users when needed
- iii) Identify when they may be at risk of onine fraud
- iv) To update their knowledge when the platforms are changing their processes"